Mohawk’s warehouse drivers are home every day. Apply now!
Mohawk Industries provides a premium level of service with its privately owned trucking fleet and more than 250 local distribution locations. All of the equipment is professionally maintained. Mohawk’s drivers receive excellent benefits—health, dental, holiday, 401k, tuition reimbursement, college bound savings program & more! Warehouse drivers are home every day and work Monday – Friday with the shift consisting of part warehouse work and part driving as needed.
Monday - Friday
Warehouse and Driving Responsibilities
Drop & Hook and Driver Offload
This is not just a job, but a chance to start a STABLE CAREER with a Global Fortune 500 company with great pay and benefits!
Priority is to work in the warehouse, driving is secondary. 1st Shift in Warehouse but must be able to work any shift as a fill-in for drivers. A driver is responsible for delivering Mohawk products (carpet, wood, ceramic tile, vinyl, pad, sundries) safely and efficiently, to customers, domiciled drivers or warehouses. Those performing this job usually work alone and receive direction from Driver Supervisors, Dispatchers, Warehouse Managers, and in some cases, Regional Transportation Managers.
• Valid Class A Driver's License.
• Must be at least 23 years of age.
• Minimum of 6 months verifiable commercial driving experience (with a semi-tractor & trailer) or equivalent certifications.
• Able to pass a drug screen.
• Ability to pass a skills test (driving test).
• Able to communicate effectively both orally and written.
• Work independently and manage time effectively.
• Ability to safely operate equipment in all types of weather conditions.
• Capable of sitting for prolonged periods of time. In addition, must be able to stand, walk, bend, stoop, push, pull, and reach.
• Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs
• With the help of a forklift, must be able to maneuver heavy product (100-700 lbs)
• Knowledge of operating Intermec equipment.
• Should have good interpersonal skills.
Mohawk Industries has been a trusted name in carpets for more than 130 years and is a leading supplier of flooring for both residential and commercial applications. Mohawk offers the stability of a global Fortune 500, industry-leading company with a comprehensive product offering. We offer a complete selection of broadloom carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone, vinyl, rugs and other home products. These products are marketed under the premier brands in the industry, which include Mohawk, Karastan, Lees, Bigelow, Columbia, Century, Dal-Tile, American Olean and Quick-Step. Mohawk's unique merchandising and marketing assist our customers in creating the consumers' dream.